Sunday, December 5, 2010

Counting the days...


Placed my order for my Christmas present and now I am counting the days to receiving it. So look forwarding to it. Should I share it with you? Just a little hint - it is a vintage bag. Sorry for being so secretive. I experienced unexpected unsuccessful online purchase. One month or so, I ordered a pair of light brown oxford heels from a blog shop. It was delayed and when arrived in the hands of the blog shop owner, the shoes were in bad conditions. The blog shop owner was considerate and kind enough to refund the payment of the shoes. It was disappointing but there was nothing much I do. Keeping my fingers crossed that my Christmas present will arrive safely - it is long journey from US to Malaysia.

The look:
Vintage batwing blouse from Vintage Packstocks (now known as anaabu)
Denim pants
Thrifted belt
Tiered necklace
Flat oxford shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment