Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas treasures

At times, at the least expected place, I never thought I could run into bundle or vintage stall in one of the hypermarkets in Shah Alam. As for my thrifting budget, since I have overused Dec's budget and it needs to be deducted from Jan's budget, I had no second thoughts on purchasing the blue dress below. It fit perfectly - no alteration needed. Pretty and well fitted dress. I am sold.


My sister gave me these two vintage dresses as Christmas gift! I am pleased and very happy. More dresses to add into my wardrobe. They fitted well but I need to shorten the dresses to give them a fresh new look. And I think the white bow shoes by Etienne Aigner in my earlier post would match these dresses, don't you think?


Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. Can't believe that 2011 is around the corner. Have you thought of new year resolutions already?

1 comment: