Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Dyalova, ...

Dear Dyalova,

You have asked about vintage-but-cool dinner wear for 'Oscar theme' night. Well, I have rummaged my vintage wardrobe and came up with the following outfits for you. Hope you find these useful. Feel free to comment!

Little black dress 1: Not sure if mini hat clip on is your thing but I have incorporated it in this outfit. This adds a bit of theatrical element into your outfit.

Little black dress 2: Classic is always the safest way to go but play with accessories or colours to avoid dullness.

Lace shift dress: Use minimal accessories and let the dress does its work. Add colour to make the outfit goes 'wow!'.

Floral print: This is boho-chic. Again, use minimal accessories.

To the rest of readers, if you have any favours or questions (fashion or styling related), please feel free to drop me a line. I would be delighted to assist you in any way I can. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. oohh you look gorgeous! I love the black dress and red bag! :)

    ReplyDelete