Sunday, February 27, 2011

Little white dress


I experimented something different for my photo shoot yesterday as I have ran out of locations (or perhaps I am too lazy to look for new locations) and also poses. To be honest, I am not very good in posing for photos and I could tend to be stuck in the same poses! Hope these turned out ok.

As for the dress, I was inspired by a section in Lucky magazine (March 2011); style spy on white dress. I rummaged my containers/boxes of vintage dresses (no more space in my wardrobe and I have to keep them in boxes!) to look for my little white dress, which I have never worn. Yesterday the dress made its debut appearance.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

The look:
Vintage dress from flea market
Necklace
Socks
Flat oxford shoes
Plastic ring

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress! I love the shoes with the socks :)
    Have a wonderful Sunday<3

    ReplyDelete