Friday, February 25, 2011

Old movie night: Roman Holiday


I am a fan of Audrey Hepburn. Love her style a lot. Her style is so chic and stylish. I heard about the film, Romany Holiday, I but never make any effort to watch it. Now, with old movie night, this film is on my to-watch list. No chips tonight but chocolate biscuits. Going to enjoy them with some tea. Aah... very relaxing night. Weekend is finally here. Hope you have great plans for the weekend. If none, why not head off to I love Bazaar at Subang Parade and pay a visit to Thr5t stall!

Enjoy the evening!

1 comment:

  1. i can't tell you how much i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Roman Holiday and Audrey and Gregory Peck.

    oh well, i think i just did. hahahaha remember to come this sundayy!

    ReplyDelete