Thursday, February 24, 2011

How could I resist...

With my two (not so) latest purchases from Etsy, I think it is only fair to share with you how am I getting on with my spending vow of RM50 per month. Well, I bet you can guess. Yup, I am totally off the track! Off the track for good reasons such as love a particular colour, do not have that piece in that colour etc. Or these are just lame excuses to get away with it.

Thrifted pre-loved skirt from Tirah (Flashback), I love bazaar. Love the colour!

60% price slashed, khaki blazer (which I have longed to buy for so long) from Cats Whiskers.

Yellow mustard top from Zara, winter collection clearance

All these items cost me less than RM100. Really thankful that I have Ang Pow monies to cover my purchases. Phew... I hope at some point I could really get back on track with my spending vow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment: