Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun Sunday

What?!? Could you believe that Vintage Rockstar gave out free dresses last weekend at I love Bazaar, Subang Parade? It was true and I have taken two dress. Although these dresses have some defects but if you know how to fix the defects, you would have given these lovely dresses another life.

Here is one of the dresses that I have taken. Pastel pink - so unlike me. Love the design of dress, it is so 60s style.


With members of Thr5t. Apologies for the quality of photos. I use cheap digital camera (6.0 mega pixel!)

Bought the above skirt. Such a lovely skirt, don't you think? How can I resist??

Hope everyone had a great Monday. Four more days to go to the weekend. I am counting the days already...

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! I want free clothes :-) That skirt is quite lovely. I love anything with stripes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete