Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh I am so excited...



How was your first week of 2011? So far, so good? I am very excited with the things I have planned such as sewing projects and vintage items to be purchased on etsy (things that I have got my eyes on. Keeping my fingers crosses that they are still available). I have other ideas as well such additional outfit post on every Wednesday, yard sale (I have been slowly clearing my wardrobe, hope some of the items are able to find a new home!), try my hands on handmade handicrafts and old movie nights. What exciting and interesting projects that you have planned for the year?

The look:
Vintage blouse (fruit prints and eyelets) from flea market
Shorts
Thrifted green beads necklace from flea market
Leaf necklace
Watch
Flat brown oxford shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment