Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A little appreciation...

I would like to this opportunity to thank all the lovely people out there for your kind comments and to those who are following my humble blog. Your comments are important to me as they mean a lot to me. I am happy and delighted that my blog has reached this level, from zero follower to seventeen followers, at the time of writing. Hope you have enjoyed reading my entries as much as I have enjoyed posting them (especially the thrifting adventures and etsy shopping).

A little update on the cheongsam; I managed to exchange the zip and at this moment I am working on the collars. Pending things to do are attaching the collars, sewing the side seams and attaching the sleeves before I could get my friend to try it on. Ok, got to continue my sewing. Stay tuned for vintage wear for work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment