Monday, January 10, 2011

Something sexy

Picture scanned from stockings' packet

There is always a subtle sexiness in a pair of back seam stockings especially in black colour. When talking about back seam stockings, there first image crosses my mind is ladies from 1940's, walking along street, nicely dressed in beautiful dresses paired with pretty heels and in back seam stockings. It is lady-like yet sexy. I have asked a colleague of mine to purchase this from the UK as I have tried to find them almost every departmental stores and boutiques here. If I am not mistaken, I think I came across fishnet stockings with back seam in Blush! which unfortunately is not really I wanted in the first place. Now, I own a pair but I am not sure when to wear them.Save it for special occasion?? Have a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment