Monday, May 9, 2011

Yet another great discovery

Over the weekend, I went back to my hometown for Mother's Day celebration. Thrifting at the Salvation's Army thrift store is on my to-do-list every time I go back to Ipoh. So, there was no exception for this trip. As always, it was great fun to see what is in store for us to find and buy.

My sis and I wanted to eat
durian once we have finished our thrifting. We asked staff at the thrift store for the directions. Thereafter, we were all set to find yummy durians.

On our way to find durian stalls, I came across a thrift store. Well spotted and what a lucky find! We decided to check out the store first.




The store is called Kedai Barang Murah - Cheap Items Store (direct translation). The price range is from RM2 to RM4 for tops, skirts and pants. Denim pants are sold here but I did not check them out. Details of the shop:

Shop name: Kedai Barang Murah
Address: 59, Persiaran Perpaduan Jaya 1, Taman Perpaduan Jaya, 31150 Ulu Kinta, Perak.

Did we leave the store empty handed? Of course not! I bought few items here which I will share tomorrow. And finally, we found a durian stall to satisfy our hunger for durian.


Have a good week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment