Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grass is greener on the other side



I love to layer necklaces on polyvore and now I have tried it for my outfit today. Hope you could have a closer look of the necklaces with horse and sewing machine charms. Horse because I was born in the year of Horse and sewing machine because I love to sew.

The ideal location for photo shot for this outfit is a meadow field. Most probably with wild flowers. Sadly living in the city, it is difficult to find one. There is something about this dress which is indescribable when I first saw it. It could be the pastel colour of it or the floral print itself. It is different than any other vintage dresses that I have.

The look:
Vintage dress
Thrifted belt
Horse charm necklace
Sewing machine charm necklace
Hat
Strappy like heels

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! Amazing dress!
    Saw you on chictopia:)
    Nice blog!
    What about following each other?:)))
    http://call-me-eva.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit. you are rocking that maxi dress and your hat is so cute.
    x

    ReplyDelete