Saturday, April 23, 2011

Go long



Due to the fact that I am petite, most of the time I do not wear long skirt or long dress, unless it is a lovely skirt or dress. I alter my skirts and dresses from below knees to above knees length. However, at times, I thought perhaps it would be good to try to break the 'rule'. This outfit features my lovely vintage brooch and vintage shoes bought from etsy some time ago. The brooch is super cute and the vintage shoes are so lovely - woven leather.

The look:
White shirt, hands-me-down
Olive green cardigan, hands-me-down
Vintage skirt from I'm Your Personal Shopper
Vintage brooch from etsy
Vintage shoes from etsy
Handmade beret
Woven belt

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Any diy tutorial on the beret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the whole look! also could you name the etsy shop please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Thanks for checking out my blog. Here is the link to the DIY beret post : http://colourfulbuttons.blogspot.com/2011/03/fashion-project-handmade-beret.html
    Spano Vintage (where I bought the shoes): http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpanoVintage
    Vintage Orphanage (where I bought the brooch): http://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageOrphanage

    Hope these help. Cheers and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there thanks a bunch for the list! i really love your blog. Very inspiring! you have the same taste and style as i .. ahaha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful in a long skirt. Clearly these fashion 'rules' are nonsense.

    ReplyDelete