Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Colourful Buttons turns two

It has been a wonderful and amazing journey over these two years. I remember that Colourful Buttons is actually a trial-and-error blog which fortunately turned out to be my main blog, ever since I made my first entry on this day, way back in 2009. The other desired blog has been abandoned.

The initial purpose of blogging is to share my styling ideas and also to share some information on fashion. I treat my blog is my platform for me to write about fashion and styles as I wanted to become a fashion writer or fashion stylist at that time. Now, if you asked me if I wanted to pursue this, I would say no. Now, I would like to focus on learning to make vintage related things such as pillbox hat, vintage inspired clothes to name one or two things that are on my mind right now. At some point, it crosses my mind that I would like to get involve in selling vintage items, mainly clothes. But this is yet to be confirmed.

I never thought I could make friends in the blogging world. Gladly I did. I have got to know very inspiring and driven young ladies from thr5t. Wish you gals all the best with your endeavour! And also other stylish fashion bloggers from different parts of the world.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my entries as much as I have posted them. Suggestions or feedback in order to make Colourful Buttons a more interesting blog are welcome very much. Feel free to leave your comments.

Thank you for following my humble blog and checking out my posts! Have a great evening/day...

No comments:

Post a Comment