Monday, July 4, 2011

treasures from home...

rattan bag

straw hat with bow

Whilst I was at my parents' place last weekend, I took the opportunity to rummage my mum's wardrobe. I acquired the rattan bag and straw hat. These were once belonged to my sis but now they have new home! I believe these are from 1990's and they are perfect for summer (well, it is summer throughout the year here).


My mum still keeps her evening gown for her wedding reception. She got married in 1972 (if I remembered correctly). This is a simple gown but the material is lovely, which I think is brocade. No label, most probably it was custom made. Not sure if she would pass the dress to either one of us (my sis or I) but I doubt I can fit into the dress...

Have a good week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment