Monday, July 18, 2011

newly acquired


If you live nearby Giant, Kota Damansara do check out the little stalls in the mall. There is one stall selling bundle clothes. And I do not think that it would be permanently stationed in the mall but maybe for Raya promotion only. Anyway, I bought a floral dress. Such a lovely piece, love print on the skirt. So beautiful.

1970s floral dress

Remember I made an entry on a reject stock store at The Curve's weekend fashion bazaar back in April? Click here to read the post to refresh your memory. I stopped by at the store, before heading to Tesco for grocery shopping. It did not look the same as before but that did not really matter much. What matters most was that the clothes were on sale! Yay! Cheaper price... and I bought these lovelies:

1980s dress

1980s dress

The off white dress is for work and the blue dress er.. I have not really thought about it, perhaps wedding reception or ... The blue dress is super cool. Just to pair it with a nice cocktail hat or fascinator. That would be superb.

Have a good week ahead!

PS: Added few pre-loved vintage dresses on chic4less. Click here to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment