Saturday, December 29, 2018

outfit post: sage green and white striped vintage dress

Budapest is cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It is even more beautiful at night; believe me, the night scenery is amazing. And it would need another post for this. 

Just like the other looks, for Budapest, I applied the same styling. I mixed vintage with modern pieces; pairing vintage dress with leather jacket and sneakers (for comfort). As the photo shoot required a lot of walking, I wore sneakers instead of vintage heels. 

outfit 1
outfit 2
outfit 4
Outfit: vintage 1950s dress, thrifted belt, leather jacket and sneakers
Photos by: www.withlocals.com
How time flies as 2018 is coming to an end soon. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. 

Till my next post, wishing you a wonderful new year and prosperous 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment