Sunday, December 9, 2018

wanderlust: when in vienna...

As Vienna is an interesting city with many beautiful places to visit, it is quite challenging to fit one or two vintage stores into my itinerary. Having said that, I came across Extrachön by accident when I was wandering around in the neighbourhood (District 7). 

vintage store Vienna

The interior of the store is beautifully decorated with chandeliers and red carpet which makes one transports back into another space and time upono entering the store. The store is well-curated from dresses, tops to shoes and accessories. Worth the visit even it's just to check it out. 

Kaiserstr. 67
1070 Vienna
Austria

I wish I had more time to explore the vintage scene in Vienna. Nevertheless, this was a good start and I hope I will have the opportunity to visit Vienna again in the future. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment