Sunday, December 23, 2018

wanderlust: when in prague...

What I like about when going vintage hunting or thrifting abroad, is that you won't know what to expect and what your's luck; are you going to find that special, one of kind piece? That the question keeps popping up my mind every time I walk into a vintage or thrift store, so does my vintage hunting trip in Prague. 

Initially I was planning to visit at least one store, which was Prague thrift store but I guess I was lucky to came across the other two listed stores. During my visit to Prague Thrift Store, I noticed most of the clothes are preloved, hardly any vintage. But who knows when you visit the store, you may find some lovely vintage pieces? Maybe you have better luck than me?

If you are looking for secondhand or vintage luxury branded items such as clothes, shoes and bags, do visit Vintage Gallery. For secondhand and vintage pieces, check out Secondhand Fifty-Fifty. It maybe a small store but they have pieces for ladies and gents. Worth to visit.  

thrift store prague
Thrift Store 
Budečská 893/13
120 00 Praha 2, Vinohrady
Czech Republic
fifty fifty prague
Secondhand Fifty-Fifty
Slezská 884/28
120 00 Praha 2
Czech Republic

vintage gallery prague

Vintage Gallery
Ovocny trh 11, 
110 00 Praha 1, 
Czech Republic 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Can't believe that 2018 is coming to an end soon. 

Wishing those who are celebrating Christmas, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful celebration with loved ones. 

Till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment