Sunday, December 16, 2018

outfit post: navy dress with white buttons detail

The next stop of my trip is the heart of Europe, Prague, which is also known as Golden City. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Prague has its own charm; to me, it feels like a fairytale land - so magical and yet sometimes mysterious in its own way. My favourite spots are Charles Bridge and Old Town. 

KC1

KC2


KC3

KC4
Outfit: vintage 1950s dress, leather jacket, vintage heels and sneakers (last photo)
Photos by: Dina Deykun found through KaChick

This adorable 50s dress was purchased through Instagram. What I love about this dress is not only it fits perfectly but also the buttons details. The dress comes with two pockets too! Who doesn't like a dress with pockets? 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment