Thursday, May 17, 2012

on and off

16 may 1

16 may 2
yesterday's look: vintage top, vintage brooch, thrifted belt, pants, oxford flats

On and off, on and then off again. This is how I would describe my relationship with coffee. I like espresso and kopi-o (coffee without milk) but occasionally indulge in mocha, latte and cappuccino. I have been trying to count down or to stop coffee intake (due to health reasons) for almost a year now but it did not seem to work out. However my latest attempt, my last coffee based drink was at the end of April. Earlier today, I walked pass Starbucks. I miss coffee. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I love coffee as well. Do what you have to do sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really got into the whole coffee thing, I'm glad, because I would be addicted! Haha!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete