Monday, May 14, 2012

thrifted finds

Happy Monday and hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I was back to my home town for Mother's Day celebration. Managed to squeeze in thrifting adventures during my stay. I was pretty luck during this trip. Look what I have scored:

macrame bag

brooch

shabby tin

glasses

pisces glasses

beaded bag

woven bag

As you can see from the above photos, I purchased items that I hardly purchase previously - shabby tin and glasses. The reason I purchased the shabby tin is because it reminded me of a tin that I used to keep my secret stuff when I was in my early teens. As for the glasses, I love the design and Pisces is my zodiac sign. I am thrilled to come across with such lovely bags at SA's thrift store and Memory Lane flea market respectively. I could not believe my luck!

Have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment