Monday, May 7, 2012

RC Charity Bazaar n KL Vintage Festival 2

Happy Monday and hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was good. I went to a Chinese temple to pray on Wesak Day and I checked out Red Crescent Charity Bazaar and KL Vintage Festival 2 on the same day. Two shopping/thrifting adventures in one day!

rc bazaar

welcome speech

clothes stall

I think I was one of the early birds for RC Charity Bazaar. Upon my arrival, the opening ceremony has just began. It was rather a relatively small charity bazaar, not what I have expected. This was my first visit to RC charity bazaar. I thought there would be many stalls but in reality there less than 15 stalls (if I remember correctly). The only stall that caught my attention was the (old) clothes stall. No luck here, which was good in a way because my next stop was KL Vintage Festival 2.

I was excited to attend the festival during the day as the previous festival I went after work. Not very ideal to snap photos. Tried to multitask; checking out lovely clothes and snapping photos at the same time. But it was great fun. Let the photos speak for themselves;

kl vintage festival ii 2012 a

sticker

kl vintage festival ii 2012 b

vintage bags

vintage necklaces

vintage clothes

vintage items 2

vintage clothes 2

hats n bags

Did I go home empty handed? No, I picked up few pieces from bargain bin.I was so lucky!My favourite items are the Asian inspired print blazer and the anchor print pleated skirt.

asian print blazer

anchor print pleated skirt


olive green top

Kudos to the organiser of KL Vintage Festival 2! I look forward to more KL Vintage Festival in the near future.

Have a good week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment