Tuesday, October 16, 2012

home solution: laundry bag and indoor dryer

It has been almost three months of living and working in Hong Kong. So far, things go well and I have been exploring Hong Kong either for sight-seeing or to look for a vintage or thrift store. The weather is fine now for sight-seeing so I am planning to visit places of interest.

I have adapted pretty well living in a small place. Two of the most important thing that I have learnt are being flexible and creative in solving space or utility matters. Here I would like to share; a versatile laundry bag and a temporary indoor dryer.

 

Use IKEA (L) shopping bag as laundry bag. It is cheap and bigger enough to hold about one week's clothes. Perhaps more than a week.

 

When it rains, I use the mop to assemble into an indoor dryer by placing it on the chair and by the window for support.

Sometimes I think to myself, it is possible to live comfortably in a small place as long as one is open to explore and think out of the box.

Do you have any great ideas to share on flexibility or versatility at home?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment