Monday, October 17, 2011

new books

new additions to my books collection

inside Audrey Hepburn, an elegant spirit

inside Vintage Singapore, souvenir from the recent past

Besides being a thriftaholic, I enjoy great bargains. The Big Bad Wolf books had a sale recently and I was there to check it out. At first, I wanted to go but then I changed my mind. And then I changed my mind again...

I am glad that I changed my mind at the last minute because I came across few good books. Purchased a book on Audrey Hepburn, my style icon and a book on vintage Singapore. I have not read the book on Audrey Hepburn yet but I have been browsing through book; the black and white photos of her are just so lovely.

The book on Vintage Singapore is a cool book. It covers on dining collection, childhood collection, style collection and home collection. What I like about this book is that it is fulled of great colourful photos. A very interesting book.

On another note, how was your Monday? Good? Hope you will have a good week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment