Tuesday, October 4, 2011

from vintage clothes to vintage furniture...

Whilst I was in Ipoh last weekend, I was lucky to discover a new place that sells and buys second hand and vintage furniture. As I am in the middle of moving and settling, it would be good to check out what they have in store... some vintage furniture caught my eyes but I purchased two pieces for my new room..

Vintage dresser and cabinet

Vintage metal typist desk

Before purchasing these lovely vintage furniture pieces, I was not so excited to make over my new room but now, I have started to plan the make over; colour of the walls, curtain etc. Tough and stressful work. But I believe, once the make over is done, I would be satisfied with the outcome (keeping my fingers crossed).

Blue stool from Second Charm

What do you think of this little blue stool to go with the typist desk?

3 comments:

  1. the desk looks so mad men-ish..lol love it! how much was your overall purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. less than RM400 minus the transportation fee :-) good deal, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool :) whre tht store is?

    ReplyDelete