Thursday, June 3, 2010

Who's that girl? Part II


We’re back with the second half of the interview. Happy reading :-)

What are your bitter sweet memories of setting up or managing VP?

Mostly are the usual cases sellers would face: backout buyers. I’m okay with backout buyers, thinking that maybe it’s not my rezeki this time, but I don't like a person who goes MIA (missing in action). It will leave us wondering, whether to keep the stock for her or not.


Managing VP is fun, knowing people, dealing with them made me know how and what to improve in myself. Yes, there are some dissatisfaction and satisfactions arise from customers, but through these experiences I’ve learnt how to survive in business.


Any future plans for VP?

VP is based in Kuantan right now, in my home, so there’s not much chance for VP to participate in bazaar or flea market, which of course, can improve the promotion and sale. Maybe when I get my job later (which maybe in KL), I will get the opportunity to join flea market every weekend :)


VP will take things step by step for example; maybe we'll go .com, open an offline vintage store, but all these would depend on my job placement and money, of course :D

Who is your fashion icon and why?

Fashion icon? Hmm. I don’t have specifically an icon because I will dress based on my mood and what makes me feel confident. I like to browse through the independent fashion blogs to get inspiration and sometimes, Korean series influences me too :D

What are you must-haves in your wardrobe?


Most of my clothes right now are vintage finds; from shoes, dresses, tops and bags. I'm not really into designer/branded items. The least would be jewellery and accessories, unless they are cute and weird one.


Last question; if you could turn back time and live in a certain era or year, which era or year would it be and why?

An era when we could get fixie bike and minicooper with a cheap, cheap price. Do we have one? :D

I would like to thank Ana for her time and photos. Wish you all the best in everything you do. Do check out Vintage Packstocks for one of a kind vintage finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment