Sunday, April 14, 2019

frock me! vintage fashion fair

Hi everyone, apologies for the hiatus... I know I tend to go MIA once in a while... Anyway, I am back to blogsphere and hope to blog as frequent as possible.

Last month, I had the opportunity to visit Frock Me! Vintage Fashion Fair in Kensington, London. It was a total breath of fresh air and such as different vintage scene compares to Hong Kong. As I moved from one stall to another stall, I went ooh and ahh, drooling over lovely vintage pieces especially from 1930s, 1940s and vintage hungarian embroidered blouses. If only I don't need to worry about my purse, I would go for a shopping spree... 

I will let the photos speak for themselves....











What do you think of the fair? Pretty cool, right? There will be another vintage fashion fair tomorrow at Chelsea. For more details, check out their website

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment