Monday, January 10, 2022

Hello, just wondering is anyone out there?

It's 2022 and I realised the last post was dated in April 2019. Only two post in 2019! This was the longest hiatus, ever. And I apologise for this. There has been a lot going on; new life in a new city and country, the pandemic, just to name a couple of the reasons. In addition to that, with different social media platforms in the cyberworld, I was torn whether to keep blogging or just focusing on Instagram (although my Instagram at that point as well as at the time of writing isn't focusing on vintage or thrifting at all). 

Out of the blue, I checked out my blog (last night) and had a stroll down the memory lane. I felt life back then seems more interesting and fun (not sure if this was due to the pandemic). Perhaps I should give this another go? Just enjoy the writing process and sharing experiences...

I'm curious and wondering, is anyone out there still blogging? If you, somehow, by chance stumble upon my humble little blog, thanks in advance for your visit. 

Till my next post, I hope and wish everyone has a wonderful (and healthy) year ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment