Saturday, August 26, 2017

outfit post: strolling around the ancient town in a floral vintage dress

japanese bridge

Visiting the ancient town of Hoi An has been on my list for a while. Recently I am happily to tick off Hoi An from my list. The ancient town of Hoi An is awarded as a UNESCO World heritage site. The site is  a well-preserved example of a south-east Asian trading port of the 15th to 19th centuries, with buildings that display a unique blend of local and foreign influences.

temple

Chinese style architecture

lantern shop

Lantern shop

Outfit post 1

Outfit post 2

Outfit post 3
Outfit: vintage dress, lace belt, vintage Ferragamo bag, sandals

The best way to enjoy Hoi An is wandering around and getting lost in this little beautiful ancient town. If you are a fan of Vietnamese coffee, take a break and enjoy a nice cup of coffee in a local café. Better yet, find a rooftop café or a riverfront café to enjoy the breath taking view of Hoi An whilst sipping your coffee.

This lovely floral vintage dress has been in my wardrobe for ages. I bought this dress in a flea market in Kuala Lumpur. When  packing for this trip, I thought to myself; why not pack this piece? And it was a good decision.

How is your summer so far? Hope you had a great summer and soon be ready for fall. Until my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment