Saturday, June 3, 2017

wanderlust: when in barcelona...

In late April, I travelled to Spain for a one-week holiday (a little short for an interesting country though!). First stop was Barcelona for a 3-day 2-night stay. Despite a short stay, I managed to squeeze in visits to a vintage store and a thrift store.

Holala BCN

Holala BCN tops

Holala BCN dresses

I was lucky that Holala! Plaza was within 10 to 15 minutes walk from the hotel where I stayed. Hence, after checked-in and freshen up, this was the first place I went. The store is big and the merchandise is nicely displayed and organised in racks. One can find women and men vintage clothes and accessories. I would say most of the vintage dresses are from the 70s to 90s. There are several Holala! stores; worth to visit if you are in Barcelona.

Holala! Plaza
Plaza Castella 2,
08001 Barcelona
Monday to Saturday, 11 am to 9 pm
Tel: +34 93 302 05 93

Humana BCN
Humana is an NGO who aims are environmental protection, humanitarian aid to developing communities and assistance to other groups in Spain. Humana sells used clothes to help them to achieve their social purpose and to self-financing. The price of clothes is as low as 2 EURO! During my stay, I visited a Humana store at Ronda Universitat, 19. Looking for vintage pieces may require time and patience. And if you are lucky, you might find something you like.

Although during this trip I did not check out many vintage stores, I was still happy with my visits. I hope I will be able to return and visit more vintage stores. Keeping my fingers crossed! 

Hope you have enjoyed reading this short post; until my next post, have a great weekend and stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment