Saturday, June 17, 2017

outfit post: stripes meet anchors in toledo

5 View from Mirador del Valle
Toledo, view from Mirador del Valle

2 View from Puente Alcantara

View from Puente de Alcántara

After Segovia, next city on my itinerary was Toledo. There is an old Spanish saying; until you've seen Toledo, you have not seen Spain. Toledo is known as City of Three Cultures because of the historical co-existence of Christians, Muslims and Jews cultures. It is a lovely city to visit with beautiful architecture, narrow streets for wandering and getting lost and also not forgetting the scrumptious food. Toledo is indeed not to be missed when you are in Spain!

Outfit post Toledo 1

Outfit post Toledo 2

Outfit post Toledo 3
outfit: stripes top, thrifted vintage belt, vintage nautical prints pleated skirt, leather jacket and wedge sneakers

A habit of mine which is I tend to keep newly bought clothes (either new, thrifted or vintage) for some time before wearing them. To be honest, I have this skirt for over 4 years and it has never seen the light. However, I did the skirt justice; not only it has seen the light but also travelled to Spain. What a lucky skirt, don't you think? I love the prints of anchors on the skirt, just a cute print.

If you have a habit like mine, what is the clothing item that you have kept the longest before wearing it? I think I should start checking my wardrobe for any lost souls...

Have a great weekend everyone, until my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment