Saturday, July 30, 2016

wanderlust: the bund @ shanghai

the bund 3

the bund 1

the pearl tower 1

the bund 2

Outfit: vintage dress

Early this month, I had the opportunity to visit Shanghai for a short trip. Just enough for me to visit couple of places of interest. And of course, a visit to the Bund is a must. The Bund's historic strip is about 1.5 km long, with early 20th century European buildings. The Bund Promenade, I must say, it is the most popular spot. Visitors flock here to look at the futuristic Pudong skyline, regardless day or night. Both offer different kind of superb views. 

I was wearing a simple vintage dress, one of my early purchases in Malaysia. It is my staple work vintage dress throughout the year and I style it differently to suit the season. In summer, sometimes I accessorize it with a yellow belt, clearly for this trip, I forgot to pack the belt! Anyway, here's the most minimalist look of the dress. 

What are your staple vintage work dresses or pieces? How long have you had the piece for? I am interested to know :) 

Have a great weekend and stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment