Saturday, July 16, 2016

i got it from instasale

instasale 1
 instasale 2

Tried my luck again at instasale; this time it was cutxpaste's instasale which took place in May. Luck was on my side and it was worth staying up late, sacrificing my beauty sleep. I bought a 1950s bodice laced dress that needed some TLCs. One thing that I have learnt from wearing vintage is that not every piece is perfect; there are some pieces with flaws. Learning to accept and perhaps fixing the flaws to prolong its life; making the most of it. I love to fix and give such dresses a second life.


parcel
I was so excited when I received the parcel. Inspected the dress and thought of how to fix the dress. For the stain and bleed, I purchased a new stain remover (keeping my fingers crossed it works) and for the strap, this is easy fixing. Stayed tune for the outcome. 

In the meantime, have a great weekend. Stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment