Tuesday, September 4, 2012

a happy discovery - sham shui po

haberdashery shops

beads

chains

feathers

riboons

It has been (slightly over) a month that I have been living in Hong Kong. I have been out and about most weekends discovering and exploring this metropolitan city. I am so glad to discover Sham Shui Po - a place to look for textile and craft items. Too bad I did not pack and move my sewing machine but I have been toying with the idea of buying one. An electric portable sewing machine. A little one for easy storage. 

My shipment arrived couple last week and guess what? I have too many dresses (mostly vintage dresses) to be kept in the cabinet. Now, I am scratching head, figuring how to store these pieces. It would be challenging but I think I will find a way soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment