Tuesday, July 3, 2012

sailor inspired vintage dress and new acquisitions

3 july 1

3 july 2
the look: vintage sailor inspired vintage dress, thrifted belt, canvas shoes, socks, thrifted hat (as prop)

The 1Malaysia Mega Sale is on now. Sale signs are everywhere. Hhmm... this means temptations are everywhere too. Besides thrifting, I enjoy ocassional sale or bargain hunting. Few weeks back I had few so-called window shopping trips but later turned out to be actual shopping...


tights

Expanding my tights collection.

metallic silver shoes

Adding metallic silver shoes into my shoes collection.


vintage inspired dress

1930s/1940s inspired dress. A much coveted dress (well, at least for me).

On another note, chic4less is having sale until 8 July. Click here to check it out. Have a good and productive week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this sailor dress is too cute... i'm looking for the right sailor dress for years...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete