Tuesday, July 10, 2012

kaw kaw burger bakar and pre-loved designer bag


Happy Tuesday and hope everyone had a lovely weekend. How time flies when you are having fun and I have missed a post yesterday. As I work on Saturdays, 'my weekend' consists of Sunday only. Let me share with you how I spent last Sunday.

kaw kaw burger

Frankly, I am not a food fanatic, meaning someone who would travel far just to have great food. Kaw Kaw Burger Bakar was an exception. I had this yummy burger for dinner. Don't you think by looking at the photo is making you hungry?

bag

And out of the sudden or shall I say impulse, I have purchased a pre-loved designer bag through an online bundle blogshop. It is a nice bag for work, don't you think? Hhm... this is just an excuse for my impulsive indulgence. Never cross my mind that I would purchase this brand. Anyway this was my first time purchase via online bundle blogshop. And it can be pretty stressful in a way especially to ensure the bag is authentic. I surfed the Internet for hours to look for information, photos. I even obtained authentication from the Purse Forum. Phew... the bag is authentic. In a nutshell, this whole experience has made me to learn more about this particular designer brand, which I am not familiar with in the first place. Will I purchase from online bundle blogshop again? Hhhmm... it depends. But what I know for sure right now, is that my shopping or thrifting budget is totally off the track.

3 comments:

  1. hi kak found your pic here on facebook..lol at the vintage vest! you seem to be everywhere (i mean any vintage event) https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398539_365338816809859_1722564192_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing. where is photo from - whose facebook page?

      Delete
  2. Ahhh i forgot kak! i was browsing the internet last night opening like 100+ tabs in one window and it crash and i don't bother re-opening anymore LOL. i like to view pictures and article per tab hence the 100+ I think it was like a vintage seller :S

    ReplyDelete