Tuesday, June 5, 2012

on my way home...

Whilst I was on my way home from a haberdashery, I passed by a pasar malam (night market) in Section 16 / 17, PJ and decided to check it out as I needed to buy some veggie or food. When I was student, I loved going to pasar malam regardless whether I had things to buy or not. I just loved looking at things; fruits, vegetables, toys, clothes, food etc.

 apom - crunchy crepe-like

 cold drinks - coconut, yam and honeydew

lok lok 

satay

vegetables

fruits

bundle stall

I was so excited when I came across with this bundle stall. Without wasting any minutes and seconds, I quickly check out each rack. And three pieces of top came home with me!


What a great way to start the week, don't you think? How is your day or week so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment