Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thrifting adventure continues....


First stop of my thrifting adventure was SPCA's charity shoppe. You could find clothes, books, shoes, bags, paintings and kitchenware in the shop. I think I am pretty lucky to come across with the banner. SPCA Jumble Sale is popular, so do mark it on your calendar. Couple years back, I purchased Vogue's patterns for few ringgits. Good bargain, don't you think?

Who would have thought there would be a thrift shop located in Bukit Bintang area? And there is one. KL Baptist Church's Thrift Shop is located at Jalan Berangan. Like the usual thrift shop, you could find clothes, books, bags or toys but in this shop, everything is nicely displayed and organised. It feels like you are in an ordinary shop. Operation hours are from Monday to Saturday, 12 noon to 6 pm and on Sunday is from 10 am to 2 pm.

For this thrifting trip, I did not spend at all. Phew, which means I could spend elsewhere. Happy thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment