Thursday, May 20, 2010

Little Grey Dress


Grey somehow has become one of my favourite colours. Not sure how it happened, but one day I have decided to must get couple of grey dresses. And I did. All of them are vintage dresses.

Though grey (just by itself) looks dull but if paired with bright colours, it creates great colour combination. Grey can be as versatile as black. Maybe because black + white = grey?

Tried couple of looks using different colours. I love grey + red combination the most. Whilst working on the dresses, I discovered turquoise-blue looks great with pale grey.

I can't wait till tomorrow as I am looking forward to receiving my order from Vintage Packstocks (besides it is Friday, which means weekend is around the corner) and guess what I have ordered? A grey vest. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment