Sunday, April 29, 2018

wanderlust: when in paris... visit a vintage store: mamie blue

It was good to visit Paris again. I guess, I was lucky. During this trip, I planned to visit a vintage store and I picked Mamie Blue, which I did not manage to visit in the past trip. And it did not disappoint. 

I had a quick chat with the owner (I assume) who is a friendly lady who asked how I discovered the shop and where I came from. After replying her questions, she reminded me that there are more items downstairs before she headed down. The shop is well curated with lovely vintage pieces of different eras of accessories and clothes. I felt like a kid in a candy store; so much to see and not sure where to begin...

1 Mamie Blue shop front


2 Mamie shop inside 1


3 Mamie shop inside 2


4 Mamie shop inside 3


5 Mamie shop inside 4


6 Mamie shope inside 5


7 Mamie shop inside 6


8 Mamie shop inside 7


9 Mamie shop inside 8


10 Mamie shop inside 9


11 Mamie shope inside 10

Shop details: 

69 rue de Rochechouart
75009 Paris

Oh how I wish I can find such vintage store in Hong Kong! Did I buy anything from the shop? Hush.... (yes, I did!...)....Going to be secretive for a while. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment