Sunday, January 7, 2018

outfit post: 90s does 50s floral dress


Hi everyone, hope it's not too late to wish everyone; "Happy 2018! May this year brings you loads of joy, love, peace and prosperity." Hope you had a lovely celebration with loved ones.

Here's my first post for the year and I hope I can blog as frequent as I can (part of my new year resolutions) sharing vintage dresses that I bought and also thrifting or vintage hunting adventures. 

Outfit post 7 Jan 2018 1
Outfit post 7 Jan 2018 2
Outfit post 7 Jan 2018 3
Outfit: vintage 90s does 50s dress, thrifted belt, black stockings and black low wedge pumps 

I bought this vintage dress in the UK last year and I wrote a post of my vintage finds last year. Click here to read it. Wore this dress (with a jacket as the weather was chilly) to an event with my friends yesterday. Can't wait to not so cold days but according to the weather forecast, it will be cold in the next few days. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment