Saturday, April 16, 2016

wanderlust: 9owls vintage, seoul


signage


entrance


After visiting Simone Handbag Museum, I strolled along Dosan-daero 13-gil and came across a relatively big and outstanding signboard of comic strip like. Then my eyes caught the word 'vintage' and I gasped. I was excited to find a vintage store! At last, I could check out vintage in Seoul. 

clothes


The shop is well curated with vintage designer pieces such as bags; Chanel, Versace, Ferragamo, clothes from the 70s to the 90s, extensive collection of accessories such as necklace, earrings, hats, gloves or sun glasses. I was drooling over vintage Chanel bags... Oh, how I wish I have money to splurge on one or two vintage Chanel bag!

bag 1


bag label

Whilst browsing around, I noticed this rather rare or unique Ferragamo bag. Most of the time, I see bags with vara bow (or perhaps it's just me...). Anyway, once I put it on my shoulder and looked at myself in the mirror, I knew I was in trouble.Needless to say further, in the end I bought the bag. 

Details of 9owls vintage:

Address: Sinsadong 546-3B1, Gangnam district, Seoul, Korea

Do check it out if you are vacationing in Seoul. 

Have a great weekend and stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment