Saturday, January 10, 2015

passion in shoes designing

One of my new year resolutions is to continue submitting entries to the Footwear Design Competition organized by the Federation of Hong Kong Footwear Ltd as part of learning process and gaining experience in developing and drawing shoes designs. I hope someday I can make into the finals (keeping my fingers crossed!).

The reason I am participating in the competition is to challenge myself and to see how far I can make it. From the past submissions, it was pretty obvious I need to work harder.

Here are my past entries...

 
lovely lace

carnaval

Ancient Warrior

Athena

Soon, I will start to work my entries for this year's submission. Hhhmmm... I wonder what are my inspirations for upcoming designs.

On lighter note, hope you are having a great weekend. Till the next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment