Tuesday, November 20, 2012

resale / second hand branded stores


Hello everyone and apologies for missing in action. Was slightly busy at work but this week should be manageable. 

In this post, I would like to share with you on some resale or second hand branded or luxury items stores - hope this is how these stores are called. When I am exploring Hong Kong on weekends, I do come across few of these stores. However, I never take any photos of them. 

I am still looking for an affordable vintage Chanel bag, brooch or earrings. So far, the prices seem to be out of my budget. Sigh.... 

Here are some of these resale or second hand branded or luxury items stores:

 




     


I have not made any comparison to any Malaysian second hand branded stores; just to see which has the most competitive or affordable prices. This is would be an interesting task. If anyone aware of the pricing in Malaysian, please feel free to drop me a note or comment on this post. Let me know what do you think of the pricing in Hong Kong or Malaysia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment