Tuesday, February 7, 2012

thrifted deco items

I have been busy focusing on posting thrifted vintage clothes and bags until I have forgotten about decorations that I bought for my room. Lately, I have started to decorate my room and also to unpack some of my belongings (finally).

Here are new additions as room decorations;

A glass container which I think it is used to serve cookies for guests.

An ice cream cup?

Piggy banks (aren't they cute?)

Adorable pair of cat figurines

My room is about 80% to 90% decorated. Still have couple of DIY projects to do and then my room would be perfect or almost perfect. Can not wait till then.

2 comments:

  1. th3 catz ar3 the cutestzzzz!!! where did u buy them? i have a little rabbit figurine. So expensive tho. RM19 per one piece. How much did u pay for?
    nways cant wait to see ur new room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I bought all these from the recycling place for RM5 :)

    ReplyDelete