Monday, January 2, 2012

new year's resolutions


It is the second day of 2012. Hope things go well for everyone. I put my thinking cap on to work on this year's resolutions; keeping them as realistic as possible...

Overall
- live a greener life (Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano is on my reading list)
- give more / more charitable
- try something new (either food, skill, hobby etc) at least once a month

Health
- sleep for 8-hour
- exercise once a week
- eat more veggie and fruits
- cut down on coffee intake

Career
- instead of looking for that ideal job, I need to take chic4less and my blog to another level

Finance
- prepare and adhere to a more realistic budget

Leisure
- spend more time with family and friends
- allocate time for sewing

Keeping my fingers crossed that I could materialise these resolutions. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment