Tuesday, November 22, 2011

top ten favourite looks - pt 2





I made an entry on my 2011 resolutions here, but I have briefly reviewed and made some notes in this post:

Career
- still looking for the ideal job but no luck so far.

Health
- I have stopped going to gym in the last three months... sigh.
- No problem eating more veggie and fruits. Love them!
- Still drinking coffee :(

Finance
- Finding it hard to stick to my budget. Period.

Leisure
- Need to make the effort to spend more time with family and friends.
- Need to set aside some time for sewing.
- I think I am doing ok with my blog. No?
- No travel plans to Europe :(

In a nutshell, I do not think that I have been sticking to my resolutions. So, do I continue to make resolutions for 2012? Hhhmm....

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, we almost have the same resolutions (well except for the veggie thing, I don't like them :P). No luck on my list too... I guess we should just try and try until you succeed? :D

    ReplyDelete