Saturday, October 7, 2017

outfit post: 50s white-yellow day dress


dvp_kaelyn_choo_meetthelocals_prs_001
Paris, City of Light, one of the most romantic places in the world; I am pretty sure it is on (almost) every girls' wishlist. To be able to visit Paris, it is indeed a dream comes true. Besides the Lourve, Musee d'Orsay (to name a few a must visit museums); just imagine all the scrumptious pasteries (croissants, macarons and the list goes on...), vintage shopping or strolling in Jardin des Tuileries, Paris has it all.

dvp_kaelyn_choo_meetthelocals_prs_012
Tour Eiffel (from Bir-Hakeim)

dvp_kaelyn_choo_meetthelocals_prs_031

dvp_kaelyn_choo_meetthelocals_prs_065
Pont Alexandre III

dvp_kaelyn_choo_meetthelocals_prs_097
The Louvre 

dvp_kaelyn_choo_meetthelocals_prs_125
Outfit: vintage 50s day dress and vintage 40s heels 

When taking photos with Paris as your background, you definitely need a special dress. The beautiful dress was purchased from Victory Girl Vintage and it was perfect for the photo shoot. Actually it did not cross my mind when I bought the dress. All I thought was; "This is a lovely dress! And I need to get it...".  As for the vintage 40s heels, I bought them from Roads Less Travelled 2 at a great deal. Currently I am slowly expanding my vintage wardrobe from the 80s to the 40s to 50s and maybe 30s. 

Hope you are enjoying the weekend, till my next post, stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment