Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a good one. Apologies for the hiatus - technical issue. My eight or nine years old laptop has decided to take a long rest. I have been told eight or nine years is quite a long 'laptop' life. Normal life cycle is five years. Anyway, I bought a new laptop as a Christmas gift for myself. Now, I am happy to be able to blog again. 

Whilst I was not blogging, I have been online shopping expanding my vintage wardrobe; shopping of different yesteryears: the 1940s and 1950s. As these two eras are relatively difficult to come by in Hong Kong, I rely on Etsy a lot. Here is a snippet of my purchases.  

2016 purchases

I cannot wait to complete the alterations which mostly are re-hemming and start wearing these beauties.

Hope you are having a great weekend and started the new year with a great start. Till my next post, stay chic!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment